Tuesday 10 May 2011

NG clogged again

This morning began with my NG tube clogging again, it's been replaced and the meds have been given to me, which I promptly puked up. My blood test has been taken and my potassium level is low.  The Dr.s are calling it a fluke in the blood processing and tried to take more blood from me to double check, but I was having nothing of it, no more blood from me!  The nurse gave up and will try again this afternoon.  There has been talk of finding a better method of administering my medications as I do not like them, especially the neon yellow one.  They are trying to space them out so I don't have to take them all at once, but I still don't like it and end up throwing them up.  We are waiting anxiously to see what the Dr.s come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment