Saturday 7 May 2011

My New Roomate

Since I have been doing so well, my mommy and daddy went home for a quick shower yesterday.  Don't tell them, but they were beginning to smell!  The Dr.s are still confused about what I have and we are hoping the tests come back soon so we have answers.  Dr. Kozenko said she will be on call for me this weekend, as I misbehaved last weekend.  The nurses have been taking good care of me, when mommy and daddy have to leave me at night, the nurses often sit with me when I start to complain.

I have a new roommate.  His name is Emerson.  Emerson is a day older than me.  He had a stroke when he was first born and is continuously having seizures.  I hope the dr.s are able to find out what is causing them and he is able to go home soon as his parents are worried sick about him.  We keep eachother company and communicate through cries and coos.

No comments:

Post a Comment