Thursday 7 July 2011

My first "visit" to Mac

Tuesday my mom, Grandma and I took the trip down to Mac.  However, this time it was for my metabolic clinic appointment with Dr. Kozenko.
Her clinic hours are not on Tuesday, but she met us for "Ethan Clinic" with Amy (my dietician) and one of her students.  This way she could spend an hour and a half with me!

Things to note:
- My skin tests have not come back, but she believes that the result will be back within the next 3 weeks (before my next follow up)
- I am ahead on my communication skills
- I am a bit hypo-tonic
- She will send a note to Dr. Tarnopolsky about my contaminated copper test
- We need to up the dosage of my meds due to my weight gain
- She believes that my actual lactate level is 3.5 (which she says is still high for me)

My homework for the next 3 weeks:
- To smile at Dr. Kozenko
- To suck on my hands
- Tummy time to strengthen my neck
- soother dips and smear formula on my face and hands

The Plan:
-My mommy will show me pictures of Dr. Kozenko so I can smile at her pictures.. then transfer that to real life... I was just so overwhelmed by the dr.s office!
-My mommy has been singing patty cake to me trying to get me to notice my hands... My Grandma has been stuffing my hands in my mouth during play time.
 -I have been on my tummy 3 or 4 times since Tuesday and I hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment