Thursday 7 June 2012

The day before Dooms Day

I had my physio appointment with Cathy today. I am not sure if I had mentioned that at my previous Cathy appointment I went into a temper tantrum and didn't come out.

So mommy was a bit worried about me. Cathy had to change our usual appointment slot as she is now at a nursing home during my usual slot, so we've been trying a few different times to see which works well. I really miss my noon time! Ah well. Last time we tried later, which did NOT work. This time we tried earlier. Mommy had to wake me half way through my slumber, but at least I got a little sleep, so she was hoping I would be okay.

My session started off okay, however as soon as my hands and knees portion of the session came I freaked, and fell into one of my toys. Can't these people tell that I want to do what I want to do, when I want to do it. At that time I did not want to hands and knees, I just wanted to sit and play by myself not bothering anyone. I screamed through about half the session, but I did the exercises this time.

We did a few more exercises and mommy took a couple pictures of me in various positions. She's mean.

practicing side sitting

Wheelbarrow weight baring
Is it over!?



























As a reward mommy let me go to a restaurant in uptown Waterloo, The Bauer Kitchen. We met my buddy Theo, his mommy and his grandma there. It was Theo's third time at a restaurant. His mommy usually doesn't take him places where he'd have to eat, as it's a chore just trying to get him to eat too and gets pretty stressful.  However, he's been doing decently with the solid foods as of late, so why not try eating out! 


 We were pretty good kids at the restaurant and lunch went over well. I ate a few of Theo's Grandma's fries, and I think I put too much in my mouth... gagged... and puked. All my hard work gone in a split second! *sigh*  Mommy is excited that she has some left overs... which she just realized she left in the car...

My weigh-in is tomorrow morning at Grand River Hospital (GRH). Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment