Sunday 19 May 2013

Look what I can do!

Hi All, Ethan here!

When last we spoke I had just enjoyed my second birthday and


a successful weigh in showing some moderate but definitely positive gains.

Since then, I've been hard at work on my cardio, hand-eye co-ordination and my balance.  I have been showing off my soccer skills regularly by kicking my X-men ball around the room and back and forth to daddy.  Whenever I give it a good shot I clap and laugh uncontrollably!








I've also taken to throwing some pretty mean shots with my orange spinety ball and plush pastel rainbow ball!   I can bend down and pick them up with the greatest of ease and launch them across the room.  Again, whenever I give it a good shot I clap and laugh uncontrollably!








Now hold on to your hats and behold the two most impressive new physical skills I've picked up.  The first is my new found skills as a dancer.  Now I don't move like those folks on dancing with the stars that mommy watches but I've started to get my groove on in my own little way.  Watch daddy, Pengy and I grooving and strutting our stuff!


 Finally, without further ado, I am so happy to report, that today, May 19th, 2013 at 2 years, 26 days old, I stood up all by myself!  Man the floor is a long way down!  Hope you all like the video! 


Make sure to tell all your friends how strong I am!!!

Until next time, dance a little dance and just have fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment