Wednesday 24 April 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hello All, Ethan here!

As I'm sure you all know, I turned 2 on Tuesday (April 23rd)!   It was a day much like any other that started with gifts and singing! Mommy, Daddy and Grandma took me to Montana's for dinner. I was told that I would get a free meal, as it was kids eat free day. There were so many families with children there, that we waited over an hour for our food! I was so good though. Finally my canoe box showed up with my fries! This was shaping up to be a good birthday. Yum!

Back on the weekend, Mommy, Daddy and I took a drive down to Grimsby for some birthday photos with my old pal Emerson!  The photo shoot was scheduled for one in the afternoon, just in time for my usual nap.  I did my best to make the photo shoot smooth and we did get a few decent shots but really all I wanted to do was play cars with my buddy Emer.  After the photos we joined the Rutledge clan for some DQ cake and some good company.

Yesterday was my checkup with my pediatrician and my dietician. It was very busy today so my vitals were conducted in the hallway while we waited for a room to be free. finally a room became free and I was starting to become very excited for my turn to sit on the scale to see the numbers! 3...2....1....
22lb 14 oz. I had gained 100g since March. Hmmm not sure how that fairs yet....
Dr. Rosner and Lynn came in, and they were both happy with my weight gain. Nothing significant but I am still on my curve so they are happy. What they are not happy with is my lack of a variety of foods. So here we are at a cross roads again.... Sigh... I just have to start eating more foods. My next appointment is in 2 months, and I hope I have some positive news for my Dr.



No comments:

Post a Comment